- *Local use for antirheumatic
Clofast 1% Gel is an anti-inflammatory and analgesic preparation for external application. It gives soothing and cooling effect in inflammation of traumatic or rheumatic origin.
- *For local treatment of rheumatic diseases such as osteoarthritis
- *Reduces tenderness and pain on movement
- *Reduces pain in case of trauma in joints, muscles and tendons
How to use:
- Depending on the area to be treated. Apply and rub gently 2 - 4 g of clofast on the painful area 3 - 4 times daily.