Delivery on time
As a new mum, there's nothing more important than the health and nutritional wellbeing of your baby. Looking after your child's nutritional intake when they are young can help safeguard their long term health. From the makers of Pregnacare, Wellbaby Multi-vitamin Drops is ideal for babies from 4 to 24 months and provides a safe and balanced comprehensive range of 14 nutrients, including essential vitamins and minerals. Wellbaby Multi-vitamin Drops has been produced with a baby's special needs in mind to offer a carefully formulated nutritional safeguard during a time when babies have a high nutrient requirement in relation to body size. This can help to support their rapid physical growth and development of bones, muscles, blood and the brain. Wellbaby Multi-vitamin Drops includes vitamin A, C and D.
· The UK Department of Health recommends that all children aged six months to five years should be given a supplement that contains vitamins A, C and D† Source: www.nhs.uk
· †Unless they are drinking 500ml (or approx. 1 pint) of infant formula a day, as infant formula has vitamins added to it.
· Wellbaby Multi-vitamin Drops tastes delicious and also contains Swiss Alpine Malt as a natural energy source; making it a great taste your little baby will love. A measuring syringe is also included making it easier for you to safely administer the drops ideally just before you do a feed. (See Directions for full instructions on how to administer the drops).
· Brain development allows a child to develop the abilities to crawl, speak, eat, laugh and walk. Certain nutrients can help support this development such as iron which contributes to normal cognitive development of children.
· Once on solid food, vegetarian babies can sometimes be low in iron, as iron from non-meat sources is not as easily absorbed by the body. Wellbaby Multi-vitamin Drops is suitable for vegetarian babies so is an ideal way of helping to ensure your developing baby receives enough iron.
Growth & development of bones
· A baby is born with 300 bones and during the first year of life your baby's bones are growing rapidly. Wellbaby Multi-vitamin Drops includes 10 µg vitamin D3 (the body's preferred form of Vitamin D). Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bones in children. It also contributes to their normal immune system function.
Benefits of Wellbaby Multi-vitamin Drops
Wellbaby Multi-vitamin Drops help safeguard your baby’s vitamin and mineral intake with one balanced, gentle formula.
· Contains vitamins A, C and D – as recommended by the UK Department of Health
· Includes iron which contributes to normal cognitive development of children
Login or Registerto submit your questions to seller
No none asked to seller yet