Clinically proven to whiten teeth by up to 4 shades in one week. Inspired by dentists' whitening treatments, the non-peroxide system uses a mouth tray application method which can be custom fit for maximum comfort and optimum product application. Recommended in case of gum disease, gum inflammation, bleeding gum, severe gum loss or sensitive teeth, or for pregnant or nursing mothers. Prevents stains re-occurring and fights tartar.
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PVP, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Potassium Acesulfame, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polylactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Cinnamal, Eugenol
- Gently brush teeth.
- Apply the Rapid White Accelerator by pressing it onto the surfaces of all teeth to be whitening.
- Carefully brush the Rapid White Whitening Gel onto each tooth to be treated.
- Activate the treatment by holding the Rapid White Blue Light up to your teeth for 4 minutes.
- For added comfort, wrap your lips around the outer rim to hold it into place.
- Clean the light unit after each use.
- Finish with Rapid White Neutralising Mouth Rinse.
- Rapid white Blue light tooth whitening system is not recommended for use in children under 14 years of age or individuals with gum disease, gingivitis, bleeding or severely receding gums, tooth sensitivity, pregnant or nursing mothers.
- As with any product a review of the ingredients is recommended to help avoid any allergic reaction.
- This product works on natural human teeth only; it will not harm fillings, crowns and caps.
- Minimise contact with lips and gums.
- Do not use while wearing braces.
- Do not exceed recommended light exposure.
- Use for periods of longer then 14 days should only be under the advice and supervision of a dentist.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.